With the aim of getting admitted into prominent Universities, Students need to fill up the GST Online Admission Application Form. Already the Vice Chancellors of 20 public universities have come to an agreement to take an integrated admission test. Hence you need to fill up the GST Online Admission Application Form correctly so that you can be eligible to sit for the exam.
GST Admission Apply 2022
Around 20 Universities including General Public Universities, Science and Technology Universities, and Agricultural Universities have decided to take integrated admission tests. Thus the candidates are required to fill up some information. This information is needed later during their admission process.
We all already know from the previously published GST admission circular 2020-2021 that the admission test will be based on the HSC Syllabus. Students from Science, Commerce, and Humanities can apply for their desired departments. They have to answer 100 MCQ in a given time. The patterns and mark distribution will be different for students from each group.
GST Primary Application 2022
In this article, we will briefly discuss the process to fill up your GST Online Admission Application Form. Here, we will try to explain all the processes, such as how to apply online, all the required documents for the application as well as the proceedings of how to submit those documents, and so on.
Online Application Required Documents
In order to fill up the GST Online Admission Application Form, you need some important documents. Only students who have passed their HSC exam in the year 2021 will be able to apply for the GST university admission test. A few important information such as your SSC roll number, Registration Number, Board name also your HSC roll number, Registration Number, Board name are needed. This information will prove your eligibility for the upcoming GST University admission.
As it has been already declared that not every student who applies for the GST University admission exam will be able to sit for the exam. Some students who do not fulfill all the criteria will be trimmed off. Hence they will not be allowed to sit for the exams. As a result, you need to prepare all the mentioned information and documents ready in order to fill up the GST Online Admission Application Form. If you miss one piece of information your application form will be disqualified and you will not be able to sit for the exam.
GST Admission Application Guideline
GST Admission Notice 2021-22
How to Fill up GST Online Admission Application Form
The GST Online Admission Application Form fill-up process is not complicated, rather it is simple. You need to follow the instructions carefully and fill up the sections with correct information. Before pressing the submit button please recheck everything.
Here is a step-by-step guide, which you can follow. It will be very helpful in filling up the GST Online Admission Application Form.
- Visit the official website. It will be mentioned in the GST University Admission Circular 2020-2021. However, you can also visit our website to find it.
- In order to start your application process, click the “Apply” button.
- Now fill up all the fields with correct information. You have to be careful while filling up the fields. You need to write down all the required information in the correct manner so that you can be eligible for the admission test.
- After filling in all the information accurately you need to attach your colored picture in the respective section in the GST Online Admission Application Form.
- If you have finished filling up all the fields, press the submit button. Please recheck before clicking on the submit button.
- Now you will receive an application preview including your signature and picture. You need to download that file and save it for further use during your admission process.
Payment Instructions for GST Online Admission Application Form
As soon as you have completed filling up the GST Online Admission Application Form, you have to finish your payment within 72 hours. You cannot delay your payment otherwise your application might get canceled. Recharge your Teletalk prepaid sim with sufficient amounts to pay for the application.
We hope that we are able to clear all the confusion about the GST Online Admission Application Form. For further information, please visit our website for further information about this matter.