GST Admission Seat Plan | GST Admission Helpline Number
GST Admission Login Details
Get GST Admission Seat Plan | GST Admission Helpline Number and GST Admission Login Details. Welcome to today’s discussion about GST university admission 2022 where we will be revealing all the necessary information regarding the combined admission process of the universities, 20 to be specific. All these universities have agreed to undergo a common admission test in a cluster system.
The final application must be submitted after the publishing of the GST Admission Primary Selection Result. Only qualified candidates will apply. The final application period will begin on June 1. The deadline for applications is July 7. If a person does not apply within the specified time frame, their candidacy will be canceled. The final application cost for GST is Tk. 1200. Mobile banking can be used to pay the application cost.
GST Admission Seat Plan
20 Universities Integrated Admission Test Seat Plan is mentioned on the Admit Card. Download the Admission Test Admit Card first to know the GST Seat Plan 2022. You can also log on to the admission website gstadmission.ac.bd with the application ID and password to know the detailed seating arrangement. If necessary, the application ID and password can also be recovered from the same website.
The applicant’s picture must be submitted in the format specified in the final application. The photograph will be square in shape. The photo’s backdrop should be bright in color. The image must be no more than 100 KB in size.
List of Exam Center:
There are a total of 28 exam centers are available for GST Admission Test. Students have to select any five exam center from the list to sit for the admission test.
- Jagannath University, Dhaka,
- Shere Bangla Agriculture University, Dhaka,
- Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology, Dhaka,
- Mawlana Bhasani University of Science and Technology, Tangail,
- Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibor Rahman Science and Technology University, Gopalganj.
- Bangladesh Agriculture University, Mymensingh,
- Banglabandhu Sheikh Mujibor Rahman Krishi University, Gazipur,
- Bangamata Sheikh Fazilatunnessa Mujib Science and Technology University, Jamalpur
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology University, Sylhet,
- Khulna University, Khulna
- Hazi Mohammad Danesh University of Science and Technology (HSTU)
- Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU)
- Chittagong University of Science and Technology
- Rajshahi University of Science and Technology
- Khulna University of Science and Technology
- Noakhali Science and Technology University, Noakhlai
- Cumilla University, Cumilla.
- Jatiyo Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh
- Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Science University, Chittagong
- Pabna University of Science and Technology
- Sylhet Agriculture University, Sylhet.
- Jessore University of Science and Technology
- Barisal University, Barisal
- Rangmati Science and Technology University, Rangamati,
- Khulna Agriculture University, Khulna
- Shiekh Hasina University, Netrokona,
- Islamic University, Kushtia
- Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur.
Then completing the final application form, the applicant must choose at least five test centers in the terms of priority. The applicant will also be required to submit information on whether or not he or she is presently enrolled in any educational institution.
GST Admission Helpline Number
GST Admission Helpline Number will be available here.
ভর্তি বিষয়ক সকল তথ্য পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/gstadmissions/
GST Admission Exam Center Selection:
At the time of Final Application, Students have to give a minimum of 5 Examination Center out of 28 Examination Center.
GST Admission Committee will determine only one examination center for the students by obtained score and Preferences List of the Exam Center.
They will create this score on the basis of Location of Institution of SSC/Equivalent and HSC/Equivalent Examination, Result of this two exams, Passing Year and other Related Information.
The Preference List is from 1st to 5th.
List of GST Universities
|General University (9)
||Science & Technology University (11)
|1. Jagannath University||10. Shahajalal University of Science and Technology (SUST)|
|2. Islamic University||12. Patuakhali Science and Technology University (PSTU)|
|3. Sheikh Hasina University||12. Fazilatunnessa Mujib University of Science and Technology (FMUST)|
|4. Khulna University||13. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Digital University (BSMRDU)|
|5. Comilla University||14. Rangamati University of Science and Technology (RUST)|
|6. Begum Rokeya University||15. Bangabandhu University of Science and Technology (BUST)|
|7. Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul University||16. Pabna University of Science and Technology (PUST)|
|8. Barisal University||17. Jessore University of Science and Technology (JUST)|
|9. Rabindra University||18. Noakhali University of Science and Technology (NSTU)|
|19. Mawalana Bhashani University of Science and Technology (MBSTU)|
|20. Haji Danesh University of Science and Technology (HDUST)|
GST Admission Test Marks Distribution
Admission Test Date and Schedule
Twenty universities’ GST admission tests will be conducted over three days. The admissions exam will begin on October 17, 2022. It will come to an end on November 1st. For the Science, Humanities, and Commerce groups, three admission tests will be conducted. The GST Admission Test Schedules and Dates are shown here:
|A Unit (Science )||30 July 2022||12:00 Pm to 01:00 Pm|
|B Unit (Humanities)||13 August 2022||12:00 Pm to 01:00 Pm|
|C Unit (Commerce)||20 August 2022||12:00 Pm to 01:00 Pm|
How to download GST Admit Card?
- Go to gstadmission.ac.bd to apply for admission.
- Select the login option.
- Log in using your application ID and password.
- Print the Admit Card on an A4 size paper after downloading it.