You must be looking for the Chittagong University Admission Circular 2020-2021. Chittagong University is one of the most prestigious universities in Bangladesh, so there will be fierce competition for the admission process. We will tell you how you can find it in this article and give you all the relevant details as well. So, keep reading to find out.
Where to find Chittagong University Admission Circular
The Chittagong University Admission Circular can be found at the official admission Website of Chittagong University. You can access the website using this link: http://admission.cu.ac.bd. If you want, you can also download the Chittagong University Admission Circular from this website. If you want to download it from here right away, then click on the link shown here.
Recommend for you
- BUET Admission Circular with Full Guidelines
- Dhaka University Admission Circular
- RU Admission Circular
Important Information for Chittagong University Admission Circular
Below you will find all the important dates and information that you will need to apply to Chittagong University. All the details are taken from Chittagong University Admission Circular. You can find notices for individual units from their official admission website.
- Online Application Start: April 5th, 2021
- Online Application End: April 30th, 2021
- Admission Test Will Be Held: June 22ndto July 8th, 2021
- Application Fee: 550 Taka (for All Units)
- Admission Website: admission.eis.cu.ac.bd
Minimum Requirements According to CU Admission Circular
Interested candidates must have passed the SSC/Equivalent exam in 2017 and 2018, as well as the HSC/Equivalent exam in 2020. Second-time applicants are not eligible to apply for the admission test.
|Units||Group||Minimum Required GPA (SSC and HSC)||Total Required GPA (Along with 4th Subject)|
|Unit D||All groups||3.25||7.00|
|Unit D1||All groups||2.50||6.00|
You should note that in the examination center, candidates for all units will be able to use a general quality calculator. Mobile phones, calculators with memory options, clocks, and pens with electronic instruments, as well as any other form of the electronic device to carry or use, are strictly forbidden.
CU Online Application Process
Candidates who are interested in applying for admission to Chittagong University will do so through the official online admission website. The link to which can be found above. Manual applications are not necessary and the entire process will be carried out online. Details on how to apply for admission online are given below.
- First, go to http://admission.cu.ac.bd/, which is the official website for CU online admissions.
- Fill in the form with all the required information and then continue by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- A confirmation code will be sent to your phone via SMS.
- Enter the confirmation code in the required box.
- Then build a profile for yourself.
- Complete the payment.
- After completing the application process, you will have to download your admit card for future use.
Two payment options are available for you to use, one is Bkash and the other is DBBL. You should read the guidelines from the official websites before you start the payment process.
Via BRAC Bank Mobile Banking (bKash):
- Dial *247# to start the payment process.
- To pay a bill dial 5.
- Select OTHER Alternative by dialing 2.
- To pay your bill, dial 2.
- Enter biller ID (Mentioned in Circular)
- Press 1 to start.
- Provide your personal ID number, which you obtained through an online application.
- Enter the amount you will be paying.
- To finish, enter your pin.
Via DBBL Mobile Banking (Rocket):
- From your Rocket account, dial *322#.
- Choose 1 as your payment method.
- Pick 1 once more and go to the bill payment option.
- Choose one for a personal account and two for agents or other accounts.
- Provide the applicants’ personal number.
- Fill in the Biller ID.
- Please enter the Application ID that you have already received.
- Fill in the application fee number.
- Provide the rocket account’s pin number.
- Applicants will receive a successful message after successful payment.
We hope you had no trouble finding the Chittagong University Admission Circular. We wish you all the best for the admission test and we hope you get admitted into the University of your Dreams!