Recently, the notice of All Agricultural University Admission Circular 2020-2021 has been published. As opposed to previous sessions, this time the exams will be central for all 7 agricultural universities. Notification of Admission in Graduation Class Batch System in the 2020-2021 Academic Year Online Application is being invited.
The applicants who are seeking admission in the 1st year, 2020-2021 academic year by taking the admission test in the batch system in the following universities offering degrees in Agriculture can now apply. However, if you are interested to know information about Dhaka University Admission Circular or BUET Admission Circular or GST University Admission Circular 2021 PDF , you can go through these articles.
Important dates and schedules for All Agricultural University Admission Test
- Application Through online Starts From: September 10, 2021
- Online Application Deadline: 15 October 2021
- Fee of Application: 1000 BDT
- Payment Via: Rocket, Bkash, SureCash
- Date of Admission Test: 30th October 2021
The Cluster System for the Agricultural University Admission Test
A clustering system has been introduced by the Bangladesh Education Ministry for the admission test. This means that a student may apply through a single application for all agricultural universities. He will have the chance at his preferred agricultural university in Bangladesh, based on the choice and admission examination. The agricultural universities and seat numbers are:
|University Name||Seat Numbers|
|Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh||1108|
|Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Agricultural University, Gazipur||330|
|Sher-E-Bangla Agricultural University, Dhaka||700|
|Sylhet Agricultural University, Sylhet||431|
|Patuakhali Science and Technology, University||587|
|Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Science University||245|
|Khulna Agricultural University||245|
Therefore, the Total Seat Number is 3551. The Agricultural University Acceptance Test will be conducted as a central combined exam. A candidate can take a chance in agriculture universities by engaging in one admission examination. . The procedure for entry to the University of Agriculture starts in March 2021. Admission is open until April 2021. The fee for application has been decided to be around 1000 BDT.
ভর্তি বিষয়ক সকল তথ্য পেতে আমাদের গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
গ্রুপ লিঙ্কঃ https://www.facebook.com/groups/gstadmissions/
A group of notices from seven universities has been issued by the Committee for Admission to Agro-science. So, let’s get to know all the details of this integrated admission test such as the number system, distribution and the seat plan for the admission test down below.
List of Subjects to Choose From
As of now, Bangladesh has seven universities for agricultural courses. There are various subjects in all Agricultural Universities. The topic list was adorned by the university. A list of topics is given below for you to pick from.
Subjects in BAU:
Veterinary, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Economy and Rural Sociology, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, Food Engineering, Fisheries, Interdisciplinary Institute for Food Security.
Subjects in BSMRAU:
Department Agricultural, Department of Fisheries, Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science, Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
Subjects in SAU:
Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty Agro Business Management, Animal Science and Veterinary Faculties, Fisheries and aquaculture and Marine Science.
Subjects in UAS:
Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Science, Agriculture, Fisheries, Agricultural Economics and Business Studies, Agricultural Engineering and Technical, Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
Subjects in CVASU
Veterinary Medicine, Food Science and Technology, Fisheries
Subjects in KAU:
Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences, Agriculture, Fisheries and Ocean Science, Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Studies, Agricultural Engineering and Technology.
All Agricultural University Admission Circular 2020-2021
Minimum Requirements to be Eligible to Apply in Agricultural Universities:
- The student must pass SSC / Equivalent in 2017/2018 and HSC / Equivalent in 2019/2020 from Science Group.
- In the SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations, a minimum GPA of 3.00 and a maximum GPA of 7.00 is required for each subject except the fourth subject.
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics should be separate subjects in the SSC / Equivalent and HSC / Equivalent examinations.
System of the Agricultural University Admission Test
The Application process will conclude by publishing the list of qualifying students of the UGC and Agricultural University Authority. The students on the eligibility list will be able to sit for the Admission Test. Then the students have to attend the agricultural university admission test.
The entrance exam shall be conducted in written form. The Admission Test will take place on 30 November 2021, as per the Authority’s decision. It will begin in the morning at 11.00 am and the total duration for the test is 1 hour.
The total mark for the agricultural university admission test is 100. Having said that, the center for the exam is set in all the agricultural universities except Khulna Agricultural University.
Following the latest syllabus of Higher Secondary level, the question papers written in English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) system will be prepared in Bengali and English. It is important to note that 0.25 marks will be deducted for each mistake in the MCQ part.
How to Apply in Agriculture University?
Candidates can find out necessary information of the admission from their official website of Agriculture University www.admission-agri.org. The form must be filled in accordance with the given instruction on the website. Then submit the filled up form. After submission the faculty or institution cant be changed. Generated ID number need for the payment by Rocket or SureCash mobile banking.
Agriculture University Applicant’s necessary information:
- SSC/HSC passing year
- Board name
- Roll number
- Registration no.
- Mobile no and
- Applying unit name.
- They have to upload a recent passport size color photo (which passport size picture have to see candidates whole face and ear) : 1 copy (300×300 pixel) on JPG Format, File size 50kB. Applicants sign: 300×80 pixel.
- After submitting the form successfully on their website an ID No given to the candidate. They should print the ID Containing paper. It needs for payment and to collect the admit card.
- This given ID no. had to be used by Rocket, Sure Cash or Bkash mobile banking to pay the university bill. That was 1000 tk. After that you have to follow the Payment Flow Chart.
- Candidates admit card would be given by 21.11.19 to 27.11.19. You just have to use your ID no and print it out from the website.
- ’A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to pay their form on register’s office.
- Interested foreign students can also apply by website of Agriculture University admission-agri.org.
Agriculture University Payment System
- According to the ID no candidates have to pay 1000 BDT (Non-refundable) By Rocket or Surecash or Bkash mobile banking system on Sher-E-Bangla Agriculture University fund.
- Candidates must have 1000 BDT on their account with service charge.
- ‘A’ level and ‘O’ level candidates have to pay their fees on register’s office.
Admission Test Merit Score for Agricultural University
There will be a percentage of marks in the admission test based on the result of SSC and HSC. The calculation for this is given below.
To find the total score, SSC GPA x 8 + HSC GPA X 12 has to be calculated.
The GPA is to be calculated without the fourth subject. Along with the 100 marks test, 40 marks from SSC and 60 marks from HSC will be evaluated, making the total scale out of 200.
We hope that you have understood everything of this article on all Agricultural University admission circular. To know more information about this topic, you can check out the official website www.admission-agri.org.